ever cry or get teary-eyed from a gift?

Tuesday, July 22


If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! lol clap clap clap!!!

A little history about m3. M3(mazda3) was bought last year May 22 to be exact. Twas a gift from my sister who's going to be married on 2008. She wanted to give us (me & my sis kat) a car before she get married and so she did. Unfortunately, m3 didn't make it last year we was hit by a truck kiddin'..to tell you guys the truth, we was the one,,ayyy ako lang pala.. who hit a-10-wheeler truck..noooo m3 was innocent it was all my fault actually uh,huh your right i fall asleep while driving! stupida!! well, anyways moved on.On the year 2008, my brother got a new car and I was pestering him to buy me a car din! kasi naman ang hirap manghiram kung wala namang hihiramin!! so ang sabi, wag na daw akong mag drive at baka mambanga na naman ako! sumakay na lang daw ako..huhu:( hindi k naman ginusto yon noh! lol fine. di wag! lol spoiled? di nama medyo lang..hee hee!!
The day I went to bora my bro and my mom gave me a pocket money, "o ayan na yung bday gift namin sayo ha!" wala na. So, xempre i was thankful kc they're not oblige naman to give me anything na. *pero xempre unting pahapyaw kay kuya,tinamaan naman* so thank u thank u ganyan.hekhek.after a few days in bora.
I was fetched by my nephew and kuya bernal.I was so tired from the byahe and then finally!!! when we reached home i saw a kakaibang grey looking car outside the house.I immediately ran into the house and look for my mom,, "ma, kanino car yong nasa labas"? nakaharang!! haha bitterness. so sabi niya tanong mo sa kuya mo sa bisita niya yata,sa kaibigan niya. (I thought para sa aken na! ilusyonada!sayang!!) while slowly unpacking my things,my brotha say: "tol, di mo ba nagustuhan yung kotse sa labas" i found my eyes rolling.. anung kotse? he said: yung grey? then I followed by: o, anong gagawin ko kung maganda? sabi niya: o ayaw mo? I said: litsi, pagod ako ayoko makipagbiruan! and then he hugged me and say happy bday tol..hello??am i dreaming??? I can't believe that it was actually a gift!! I was like waaaaaaaaaatt??????????

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it suddenly made me warm and teary eyed (but managed not to cry) because I got exactly what i secretly wished for. Im feeeeeeeeling faint!! hayy finally!!! Gimik gimik na ulet without having my mom permisson! kidding!! hee hee..it was the best gift ever! I dont care how cheesy i was that time i was just never got gloriously happy!!! wowie!! my bro was feeling extra generous last night! huwaw!! hehe! Sige na nga, tama na ang drama! Im at my happiest moment right now. Thanks bro ur the greatest!!
cheers!!!

0 comments: