lost my diet to a jam-packed weekend!

Tuesday, July 22


yeah! summer's over! and i cant believe our weekend flew away just like that! and we're all so broke right now! yun ang pinaka-masaket! My last trip to bora was a decade ago and back then twas still a mirror of paradise! hayy!


As soon as we hit bora, we couldn't stop walking and walking! eat here and there, lets go there and there! lets buy some pasalubong for blah and blah hay mga pinoy tapos mag re-reklamo pag wala ng moolah! bakit kaya ganon? well, ganyan din ako hehe and i guess that's what makes us pinoy ryt?



Huhuhu. Ive been living a lie! back home, pure diet soup soup and soup, when I got to bora LAMON! My friends have scolded me because of my sickness! buong araw ba naman akong nguya ng nguya! eh anong gagawin? food is my best friend ever! and i should be proud of this! hee-hee!! My feet sores and my wallet are bruised but it was all worth it!!

0 comments: