A proud tiger in the midst of proud eagles!!

Monday, August 4

a teary sunday aftahnoon!!!


Sadly ust lost 7 points to arrneyoo!! BOOOHOO!!!! It was a very close fight anyway!! I nearly died today dahil ang tindi ng laban!l UST did not put up defence and let jai reyes make the 3 points that broke the momentum of the tigers. I'm blaming two people for the not so good outcome of the game - jervy and ababou.. haller! what the hell happened between you two? :( It was soo sad because i would really like ust to win today's game. I am not bitter, but I don't like ateneo fans sometimes. oh, well hindi naman maalis sa tao yan. lol some of 'em think they're so good but talking about attitude, some of them really toot!! well, that's the only thing i dont like about ateneo. Okay - I am not saying all, I have tons of friends studying from arrneyo, and my some of my chef's instructor are alumna of ateneo na hindi naman ganyan. Oh btw, one of my chef instructor who was alumna of Ateneo kept asking us to be mayabang all the time, mayabang na may ibubuga - not in any way. And now that's silly. Man, I don't know why the attitude should be like that.. Well going back, I must say, admu is an amazing team. I just hope UST community will do good next game. loud and proud, i am still a thomasian!!

0 comments: