im back!

Tuesday, July 22



Things have been sooooooo quiet around here. It's back to school month for me, and it's keeping me prettyyy busy. Yep! I am enjoying a lot and doing very well at my class nax!! oo naman! nagpapaka dalubhasa na talaga ako sa pagluluto!:) I bought new set of equipments to hone my skills in baking,nakss! And, my new collection of hard-to-find wines from Cali for my bartending class kaya I had a bit of money left over:( Well yeah, more than a bit. I probably went a little extravagant. I've been buying like crazy! Pero no regrets! as long as im happey happey!!



hayy I haven't been to the gym for a very long time now and its just so sad because my sister's wedding is gettin' nearerI have already gained 6lbs :( I still haven't reach my ideal weight yet, but! I'll try to lose weight as quickly as possible before december! (kasi maid of honor ako ye-baa!) hee hee!!



It feels so good to be back in school. Sooo happy to have a new set of friends and to be with the best-chefs-in-the country! yey!



soon to be pastry chefs

* I am now accepting orders. For more info's, please contact me through this website. Thank you!!

0 comments: