Tuesday, July 22

who would you choose? The one you love or the one who love's you?

Tough!! I'll say Yeah!! and risky! It's something that dear heart takes control of the mind. And it's something to look back with a smile, maybe a drop of a sad or tear. woooo!! im sensing fear :s lol But this has always been a question by sooo many people kahit na it’s a tormenting thought and feeling. But come to think of it, this really happens:) Hmm. It's soo good to be in love because it gives us a light feeling, it brings out the best in all of us, it brightens our days, it inspires us and makes us appreciate life more! aynaku! to make it short this makes us, as if we’re floating on air.db? But of course, life should be appreciated whether we are in a state of love or not. lol I’m a no Joe D’Mango!! and not thinking of writing for Joe D’mango either!! nyahaha!
I read this sumwhere sometime back:

We sometimes see the people who truly care about us differently.We wanderaround searching for the person, we think who'd truly make us happy, but veryoften we'd just end up hurting because we always end up with someone we loverather than someonewho loves us more. We always think that who we love willmakeus happy. But the fact is, true happiness is not just about loving but beingloved in return. - what do you think?

If I would have to choose, I'd definitely choose the one I love, that treats me like a princess. I dont want to be with a person who loves me but I don't love him, cos I do not think it's fair to be with someone who you do not love when they can move on to find someone who will love and appreciate them:)


Let me know what you think.

0 comments: