some of my random thoughts

Tuesday, July 22

my random thoughts.
of what ive been secretly dreaming for years...
  1. to become a famous interior designer - Home rocks! Kaya naman you'll see me hanging out at Home furnitures and home entertainment section pag nasa mall. Being kuripot is not bad at all, its how you make things beautiful in your own simple and practical way.Pag kulang ang budget, you'll find ways to make things work db? Like in my room, we bought a huge table and I must say! the tv, laptop and other gadgets are sitting pretty on it right now:) Ang saya talaga tumambay sa mga home furnitures and entertainment section with the enormous plasma tv's,surround speakers,comforters,la-Z boy,sofas, fridge, beds and frames,tables and chairs, tapos sama mo na din mga gamit sa bathroom!! I am actually canvassing for my future housy:) Kaya next on my list is to become a chef! 2nd,to get a job para may mooooolaah na!!
  2. to become a famous chef ala Tonia Buxton - an inch closer everyday. I learmed how to bake different kinds of bread, pastries, cakes, and syempre pa i also learned how to cook conti's best seller's baked salmon, roastbeef, jap rice, chix ala pobre, philly cheesteak, pasta puttanesca, hehe just being silly.
  3. to become a teacher - I dream of becoming a famous chef in one of reputable culinary school in the world where I could pass on my skills and expertise in cooking to others nax! feeling! hahaha!!! lol
  4. to become a famous painter - I enjoy drawing house, cats, and mouse. lol Wala lang. I would love to be in the newspaper and for my art work to be displayed in a gallery! nax!!! sosyal! I dream of having a big time client like Angelina, Brad Pitt, Nicole, Oprah, that would give me dollars! I mean a painting that cost 1,000,000 $ booo!!! crazyy me! lol
  5. to become a super hero - I was described by my sister as a pinay super-heroine, protector of the oppressed. Super hero wannabe? Well actually, im thinking of becoming one lol..

0 comments: