happy fathers day papa!

Tuesday, July 22

The person who has inspired me most in my life, and still does, is papa! He is always there for me (us) and always encourages me to go out there and go farther that what is expected. It wasn't very long and hard to get to know the person that I truly admire in my life. Most Admirable Person in my Life, & the kind of person who always thinks differently from others, was also a person of going for things that he wanted, & is very important to me in my history. I probably wouldn’t be much of the person I am now without papa:)


I miss so much traveling with him over the summer, hanging out with him. I am so thankful that we had someone like him. Papa is really an admirable person, kahit na super busy sa work ay nako! he'll graciusly took time out of his schedule pa rin to spend weekened with us.

As I think back on his life, I have lots of fond memories of papa. He used to bounce me on his lap and sing.Hu-hum lalalalala lala lala lala lala hu-hu-hummmm lol. I have no idea where he got that song but it surely the first that comes to my mind whenever i hold my nephew in my lap! smile smile! cheers!!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DAD'S OUT THERE!

0 comments: