did ya say BREAD?

Monday, September 1


<- MY YUMMY MANGO PINWHEEL:)

Baguette, Ensaymada, Cinnamon, Dinner Rolls, Pan de coco, Spanish bread, Bear claw, Chocolate breads,Pandesal, name it, I can bake it. but numero uno on my list, - is my one and only Mango pin wheel. oh yeah, u guys gotta taste muh bread.. Last week, after a very long day, we had a merienda time out at Julia Vargas "bread bag" and what can i say? the bread was so tasty!! ang sarap papakin, aahhhh!!! I'm not shy to grab the first bread that my friend orderd for us, hahah! You're offering up a blueberry cheesy muffin'? Yum-oohhh!! With my ginormous sweet tooth i soo love the bread! im in man! unlike rice, it has the same taste diba? u can't put sugar on it, i mean whatever cooking technique you have, its still the same.

My apologies for depriving you lovely readers of such delicious breads. And my thanks to my brotha's and sistah's for bringing me to the bread house, thus prompting me to get off my butt and share it with everything.

Visit the Bread Bag, cause its good tastin' and good lookin':) They're totally delicious i tell ya.

0 comments: