Once upon a wedding day...

Thursday, December 4










MABUHAY ANG BAGONG KASAL
Getting emotional on a saturday afternoon...







Me, my loved ones, friends and everyone had the most amazing parteyy last night. Four things that makes the wedding reception perfect: Amazing people (where everybody looked really amazing), good food, the photo booth (unlimited pix!!), and most of all lots of professional photographers,videoman with back up photographers for the slideshow. We really loved our whole experience of attending my sister's fairy tale wedding. It was so nice to see her happy shining face, and teary eyed in the crowd! wooohooo!!! it's looveee!!! *sigh* She's the most gorgeous and stunning bride I've ever seen.

Call me crazy but I have somehow turned myself into a senti person yesterday! Because our ate is leaving us. :( Parang kelan lang pina-plano pa lang kasal nila but yesterday becomes so tangible when they exchange "I do's", where everyone is getting teary eyed, my mom's crying *huhuhu* and the maid of honor who gets teary eyed as well who snapphishly said that, the bridesmaids needs to be feminine all the time boohoo!!! OH WELL, i'd have to say that yesterday was really emotional. After the ceremony, it moves me in such a way that I cant help myself staring my sister. Shitty man, Im gonna miss my sister! my hormones are acting up! pucha, baduy!!! im so SENTI!!!! I just dont understand why I feel so bad knowing that she can't be in the house every day/night and why it's so daunting to release her into the real world of "married life".
I am sooooooooo happy to see my sister so radiant and happy on her wedding day.



Yo, big sis! We are happy that you made your relationship with ahya! Finally, you have your man! We are praying for a honeymoon baby!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello.. Do you know how to Add Adsense Code Inside Single Post Only in XML Template? Visit your blog to learn how.. Have a nice thursday!

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....