my new found family :)

Wednesday, October 1

A year that requires a lot of dedication and a lot of hard work.

every day is a very special day for me with these people. When I first enter culinary school, FOCUS is the only thing i always heard from myself. And yes, of course, i have new found friends, but i said having new friends is ok but no more gimik nights, just focus and work hard! but dang! My social life takes a bit of a dive day by day. Kahit na every week may gimik,I really can't help myself from fallin' with these people. Friends that i am getting in school is more than worth it in the end, so to speak, makes my learning curve much easier.

At times I found things highly stressful and sometimes doubted myself, but the support and comfort that you get from your friends in school allows you to become a stronger person, that's why i'll surely carry the memories I had with 'em throughout my whole career and will always look back on my days at the culinary school with 'em that makes my culinary days exciting.

Being in the culinary school with these great people has made me a stronger person, giving me more confidence to apply myself and to be the chef I wish to become in the future. I am soooo excited to step out into the industry..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi kat! ganda pics natin! upload mo iba, grab ko. hehe!

Anonymous said...

visit my friendster, its all there:)