Looking back with the memories...

Thursday, September 4

Looking back with the memories...
Don't you ever wish you could go back to the best memory of your life and live in it ... forever? I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh. But I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.

I was so happy, looking at my friends last night, teasing with each other, food trip, talking about the past kaga-guhan, the good 'ol days when the world is against us at school, na kahit anu mangyari sama sama together. aaaww!!! we were such a tight unit all thoughout h.s and even after we graduate in college. We lived off spam! Patikim tikim kuno pero ilan naman tyo, (who could ever forget that?) at xempre my ever koko crunch and jollibee baon for days. They say High school is all about fun., and trust me in santa rosa, its not just about F-U-N-N-N!!!! puro ka-------! hoy sobra ka! kalokohan lang! and its all about TRUE friends, and i believe that. I met the most amazing people during my h.s life.


Im still recuperating from my circles of san mig light hang over last night!!! I feel like a blob! glu..glugg.glugg..sponge blob!! I thought i am no more a drama queen on rochie's pag alis matters, but hey just give me a minute to be one. There are things that may be gone but the friendship is forever. sabi nga ni rochie, "taga niyo sa bato" babalik ako. " i may not be here, but im always be with you guys'; I'll always care. In letters or calls - in things everywhere. I was so touched because that was the last night we finally say our last good-byes, then memories starting to flood in the back of my mind, and we just can't stop ourselves from crying and just smile. This girl will always be one of my bestest true buds of all time:) You may be leaving for good but you aren't leaving in our hearts.

Even if we have parted ways and have been too busy to touch each other base. But I hope you know that we still pray for you. I wish nothing but the best for you rochie :)
Rochie dont forget our package!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's what you call life cuz. You guys cant be together all the time, but im sure that someone new will come along. :) kaw pa, friend magnet!